|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Tusoteuthis/Tusoteuthis_Character_BP.Tusoteuthis_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Tusoteuthis (Caverns)
admincheat summon Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Caves_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Tusoteuthis/Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Caves.Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Caves'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Tusoteuthis (Retrieve)
admincheat summon Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Retrieve_C
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Retrieve/Ocean/Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Retrieve.Tusoteuthis_Character_BP_Retrieve'" 500 0 0 35
El Tusoteuthis (Tusoteuthis en la versión original del juego, pronunciado como too-so-too thiss) es una de las criaturas disponibles en ARK: Survival Evolved.
- 1 Información básica
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combate
- 4 Utilidad
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notas/información adicional
- 7 Galería
- 8 Referencias
Esta sección describe lo que la superviviente Helena, autora de los dosiers de dinosaurios, ha escrito en sus notas de exploración por el mundo. Puede que haya algunas discrepancias entre este texto y las condiciones actuales de las criaturas.
Tusoteuthis vampyrus is a very aggressive water predator. Approximately 30 feet long, Tusoteuthis is a terror of the deep. Once it grabs its prey, it slowly crushes it into submission while using the talons on its tentacles to siphon and drink the victim's blood!
Tusoteuthis is a terrifying opponent for several reasons. Firstly, its grab slowly renders its victim unconscious, so death isn't the only concern. Secondly, its vampiric blood drain instantly revitalizes it, even during combat. Finally, if Tusoteuthis is losing the fight, it sprays a cloud of ink into the surrounding water, blinding its attackers to cover a sneaky escape.
One of the major benefits of taming Tusoteuthis is harvesting its ink. Unlike normal ink, Tusoteuthis' ink is very oily, and can even be refined into fuels such as gasoline. Between that and Tusoteuthis' distinctive capability to grab & carry large creatures underwater, it makes for an excellent aquatic tame, despite its slower speed.
Tusoteuthis is found only in very deep water, where it swims about at a slow pace. If it spots the player or a tamed creature, it will begin to move itself towards the player or said creature and attack it. Because of the unique body plan of cephalopods, a Tusoteuthis must turn itself around to strike with its tentacles.
Un pariente lejano del calamar vampiro. El Tusoteuthis se parece a los calamares gigantes, pero es mucho más terrorífico que estos. Esta criatura tiene poderosos tentáculos con ventosas para engancharse, que además son capaces de chupar la sangre e impedir que incluso un Megalodón pueda escapar a un horrible destino. Esconde un poderoso pico parecido al de un loro en el centro de la masa de tentáculos, con el cual puede destrozar la carne, conchas y husos de cualquier animal y convertirlo en pequeños trozos en cuestión de minutos. El Tusoteuthis también tiene la capacidad de soltar un chorro de tinta aceitosa cuando se siente amenazado. Su presencia en los mares solo presagia un gran terror.
Esquema de colores y regiones
Patrones de color por región
Esta seccíon muestra los colores naturales del Tusoteuthis así como las variaciones de acuerdo a la región. Por señalar un ejemplo, las regiones abajo marcadas con rojo sobre un Tusoteuthis albino. Los cuadrados de color que se muestran debajo de la descripción de cada región son los colores que serán utilizados para que el Tusoteuthis genere un rango general de su esquemas de color al momento de spawnear. Mueva el cursor sobre un color para mostrar su nombre e ID.
Los admins de un servidor pueden utilizar la información de las regiones en la consola con los comandos Console Command
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>".
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6" hará que el color de la región seleccionada del Tusoteuthis "body highlights" magenta.
La región 2 no se usa
La región 3 no se usa
Objetos obtenidos tras cazarlo
- Guaranteed Special Loot
Estadísticas básicas y crecimiento
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||65 / 22||+3.25 / +0.1||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%||100%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada(Es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
The Tusoteuthis introduced two new mechanics to Passive Taming:
- It will eat up to 50 of an individual food item in a single consumption. Taming Effectiveness is lost per consumption not per item, and is at a reduced rate compared to other tames in any case.
- It can eat at 90% of its maximum food, regardless of how much Food what it's being fed will restore (factoring the above).
The Taming Affinity (progress) gained for food types other than Black Pearls is only 10% of the value derived by other tames (e.g. 15 from Prime Meat instead of 150), and so at least 10 should be fed at a time to have a comparable taming time to other creatures. Due to the exceptionally low Affinity from individual items, they have been omitted from the table below, which consequently omits Raw Prime Meat and Raw Prime Fish Meat entirely.
Please ignore the Feeding Interval and Taming Time data (below). Due to being able to eat when at 90% of its maximum Food, the minimum Feeding Interval is 177.5 seconds plus 14 seconds per Food Level.
- Remember that a Passive Tame's first feeding interval is always slightly longer than this value.
- This cannot be known until after taming, but adding 14% of the creature's level would produce average results.
|50 Black Pearls||3||23:20||2:46:40|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||11||16:17||2:42:58|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||29||57:28||26:49:20|
|20 Raw Meat||64||15:03||15:48:09|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||71||28:56||33:46:20|
|30 Cooked Meat||85||28:06||39:21:06|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||158||18:38||48:45:55|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||316||13:55||73:08:52|
|50 Black Pearls||4||14:04||3:42:14|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||14||15:57||3:27:25|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||37||57:02||34:13:17|
|20 Raw Meat||82||14:59||20:14:49|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||91||28:51||43:17:08|
|30 Cooked Meat||109||28:02||50:27:46|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||204||18:36||62:57:46|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||407||13:55||94:12:45|
|50 Black Pearls||4||14:04||3:42:14|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||17||15:44||4:11:52|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||45||56:45||41:37:15|
|20 Raw Meat||100||14:57||24:41:29|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||112||28:47||53:16:28|
|30 Cooked Meat||134||27:59||62:02:12|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||250||18:35||77:09:37|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||500||13:55||115:44:25|
|50 Black Pearls||5||09:26||4:37:47|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||20||15:35||4:56:18|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||53||56:33||49:01:12|
|20 Raw Meat||119||14:56||29:22:58|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||132||28:45||62:47:16|
|30 Cooked Meat||159||27:57||73:36:39|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||297||18:34||91:39:58|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||594||13:54||137:29:57|
|50 Black Pearls||6||06:40||5:33:20|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||23||15:29||5:40:45|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||62||56:24||57:20:39|
|20 Raw Meat||138||14:55||34:04:26|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||153||28:43||72:46:36|
|30 Cooked Meat||184||27:55||85:11:05|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||344||18:34||106:10:20|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||688||13:54||159:15:30|
|50 Black Pearls||7||04:49||6:28:54|
|30 Cooked Lamb Chop||27||15:23||6:40:00|
|30 Cooked Prime Meat||70||56:17||64:44:36|
|20 Raw Meat||157||14:54||38:45:55|
|30 Cooked Prime Fish Meat||174||28:42||82:45:56|
|30 Cooked Meat||209||27:54||96:45:32|
|20 Raw Fish Meat||391||18:33||120:40:42|
|30 Cooked Fish Meat||782||13:54||181:01:03|
Tenga en cuenta que los valores son para los casos óptimos, siempre llevar suministros adicionales!
Para obtener un valor más aproximado de los recursos necesarios, prueba Calculadoras externas de doma.
Note that 50 Black Pearls will still restore up to 1500 Food regardless of the creature's current Food when fed, and so Starve Taming will actually take longer as the full 1500 food will need to deplete per required consumption (compared to allowing 10% to deplete each time).
- The Passive Tame hitbox is the Tusoteuthis' beak, within its tentacles.
- Similar to Mosasaurus, the Tusoteuthis dislikes shallow water and will de-aggro.
- Unlike other Passive Tames, Taming Affinity is not reset when the Tusoteuthis takes damage.
- The Tusoteuthis "Does Not Want To Be Tamed Right Now" unless it has a creature within its clutches.
- When possible, try to steer the Tusoteuthis away from terrain - it is currently possible for its grab to release creatures/players under the ground.
- The least-likely-to-die distraction available is a high level Carbonemys with a high armor saddle. Another alternative would be to use a Mosasaur (preferably levelled some) with a high armor or Tek saddle on passive. Stimulants may also be required for taming higher level Tusoteuthis, as an unconscious Carbonemys is of no interest to the Tusoteuthis. The lower the durability of the Carbonemys and the higher the dps of the Tusoteuthis: the more Carbonemys that may be required or sacrificed. Other high durability tames also work, but anything that requires oxygen is not recommended. A drowned tame is also of no interest to the Tusoteuthis.
- Approach the Tusoteuthis while mounted and allow it to grab your creature.
- Dismount then approach the creature's beak with 50 Black Pearls within your last inventory slot. Be aware of the weight of Black Pearls.
- Press E, , to Feed.
- Swim directly up and out of the deep-water zone. You are not able to re-mount while the squid has your creature held.
- Wait at least 3 minutes, then repeat.
While riderless, the Tusoteuthis will not wait long to let go of your creature - making a team of two the safest option, as the distraction's rider can remain mounted until the creature is fed and then dismount themselves and swim up. If you do attempt to solo tame, flippers are recommended for speedy getaways. Make sure your tame is on passive and set to follow, and if it survives the feeding it will swim up to safety the moment the squid lets go.
An alternative strategy to solo tame the Tusoteuthis by one's self is to be mounted on a Basilosaurus and have multiple other tame/s set to follow the rider and bbrought to the Tusoteuthis as bait. Basilosaurus is immune to being grappled by the Tusoteuthis's tentacles,and will provide a safe,quick means of escape and/or putting distance between you and the squid between it's feeding intervals while the other tame/s serve as the target/s of the squid's aggression,and grapple; allowing the player to begin taming it. Keep in mind that the Tusoteuthis will most often spawn at depths that will cause the Basilosaurus to slowly take damage ,however,a high level Basilosaurus that has had it's Health increased sufficiently should be able to tank this damage with no issues what-so-ever.
After taming, its diet remains the same (Black Pearls, Meat and Fish).
However, Tusoteuthis will now eat regular meat and raw fish meat. It does not require black pearls for food when domesticated.
En esta sección se describe cómo enfrentarse a un Tusoteuthis. Generally the squid is a very strong enemy, a confrontation should be avoided if you're not sure you can win.
A low-level Tuso is no match for a mid-to-strong tamed Plesio or Mosa. A high level one will need a very strong mount with a good saddle or a group of powerful sea dinos to be defeated. Remember that a ridden tame cannot retaliate when within Tuso's tentacles. If you're going for a pack attack, let the squid grab the dino you're riding, as you will be able to watch out for the health and the torpor of your mount and you'll have one more source of damage. When it sprays ink and tries to flee get out of the ink cloud, wait for the blinding effect to end and then easily chase your prey.
You can also use another Tusoteuthis to fight it. Focus mainly on melee damage, with a little health. Swim up to the Tusoteuthis and start attacking it. It will try to grab you, but it is not able to. Keep attacking it until it tries to flee. Because the Tusoteuthis has a wide turning radius, you can keep hitting it as it tries to turn. If it is a lower level, you should be able to kill it before it gets away. If it gets away, follow it. Tamed Tusoteuthis have double the movement speed of wild ones, so you should be able to catch it. As long as the wild squid is near the ground, it will probably run into rocks, where you can kill it.
Another method to kill a Tuso is luring it into an underwater canyon and shooting it from above using a Crossbow, it will try to attack you but it's large hitbox doesn't allow it to turn effectively and it will start to turn around randomly, unable to hit you.
Ranged weapons can work if used while riding a high-level dino. Due to the fast rising of Tuso's health pool, it's advised to use this tactic only on low-level ones.
Its high health, good dps, life-draining attacks and grab mechanics make the Tuso a deadly enemy. Living only in the deepest seas, other animals can join the fight and turn the battle into carnage. Try to stay away from the bottom of the sea as the Tuso may drop its prey under the ground, thus killing it.
Although they cannot grab a Basilosaurus with their tentacles, their ink is still effective. Basilo riders should take caution at the end of the battle with them.
- The Tuso is vulnerable to packs of dinos due to its AoE that resembles a long cylinder. This means that it can't attack many enemies at once.
- the reach of it's tenctacles is immense and the damage is great, but the Area it covers with any one attack is actually quite small and somewhat awkward with it's collisionbox meaning eels and others can sit inside it's "head" with the tuso unable to reach them with it's cylinder style reach and also blocked from moving forward.
- it needs to do a 180 degree turn before attacking anything in front of the direction it's moving
- Using , , , it is usable as an aquatic carrier (like the Megalosaurus and Kapro) for anything up to the size of a Rex and Mosa, use left click to munch the captured dino or player to death. It cannot grab birds. (It can grab pelagornis, but it can't pull them under the water, not tested with other fliers.)
- The Tusoteuthis cannot grab creatures on PVE servers. (Unless enabled by Admin)
Aquatic Taming Mount
- While holding a target, the Tusoteuthis will constantly inflict Torpor, until the target is unconscious, making it the cheapest knock-out aquatic taming method.
- Tusoteuthis inflicts 10 torpor/second regardless of melee damage, target type and target level making it a very slow taming method, but it does so without inflicting any damage and allowing your target to regain health at it's usual rate even while it's getting knocked out.
- it can pick up huge creatures creatures and put them down where you need them to be. But it cannot lift aquatic creatures out of the water or hold land creatures under the water, and it cannot hold unconscious targets but will drop them the second they are fully tranquilized (be careful not to drop them under the terrain or in a rock)
Passive Oil Creation
- Tusoteuthis will generate Oil (Tusoteuthis) passively in its inventory over time. it stacks with Basilosaurus oil and can be used as a replacement for normal oil, but does have a spoiltimer.
- The Tusoteuthis' tentacles have a long reach and wide AoE, allowing it to mass-harvest large amounts of resources from aquatic creatures such as Angler Gel and oil from Basilosaurus; it can reach onto the shore to harvest large numbers of penguins, or wipe out entire populations of Trilobites. Due to the length of its tentacles, it can even collect Bio-Toxin from Cnidaria and black pearls from Eurypterids with impunity. It can mass-harvest Ammonite bile as well but not without risk in their case, as it will still catch a dose of the pheremones and be attacked by everything nearby.
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Tusoteuthis, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- The dossier was revealed on 08/10/15 
- Tusoteuthis was a Cretaceous relative of the modern Vampire Squid - which is likely the inspiration for its blood-sucking tendencies described in the dossier (although it's worth noting that Vampire Squids don't actually drink blood.)
- The Tusoteuthis in the game has larger proportions and is considerably larger than it's real 30 foot counterpart.
- Tusoteuthis was native to the Western Interior Seaway, an ocean that split North America in half during the Late Cretaceous. Despite being comparable in size to modern Giant Squid, it was still far from the top of the local food chain.
- When the Tusoteuthos performs its ink ability, it creates a smoke screen of ink and increases the Movement Speed of the Tuso by 30 % for 8 seconds. Cool down on the ability is 7 seconds.
- On The Center, Tusoteuthis can rarely spawn in the pool at the bottom of the waterfall under the land bridge connecting Redwoods to the Snowy Grasslands.
- Tusoteuthis cannot sprint while holding another creature, keep this in mind when using it to transport other friendly tames.
- The Tusoteuthis on release was originally supposed to be much smaller, but a last minute change was made to make it as it is now.
- The Tusoteuthis is unable to grab the Basilosaurus, Liopleurodon and other Tusoteuthis.
- The Tusoteuthis can be damaged and slowed by Cnidaria but will not force player to dismount.
- Huge amounts of Tusoteuthis can be found in Ragnarok in the western part of the ocean near the world border.
- In this area some shipwrecks can be found which were probably attacked by the Tusos.