|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
El Trilobites (Trilobites en la versión original del juego, pronunciado Try-lo-byt) es una de las criaturas disponibles en ARK: Survival Evolved.
Descripción[editar | editar código]
Dosier[editar | editar código]
Esta sección describe de manera traducida lo que la superviviente Helena, autora de los dosiers de dinosaurios, ha escrito en sus notas de exploración por el mundo. Puede que haya algunas discrepancias entre este texto y las condiciones actuales de las criaturas.
Like most Trilobites, Trilobite conchadurus is an opportunistic carnivore that feeds on anything smaller than itself which it can get a hold of. A sluggish creature, the Trilobite's best defense is its incredibly hard shell. This seems to be a common adaptation for the slower creatures of the Island.
Trilobite is not a very good source of food. The creature seems to be made mostly out of internal organs and its protective carapace. This is good for the trilobite, as both river and ocean predators are less likely to prey on it if there are better options around.
The Trilobite does not seem to have enough intelligence to be tamed. This doesn't mean it has no use among resourceful survivors, however. Found along beaches and in the ocean's shallows, Trilobites are easily one of the best sources of oil, pearl and chitin on the Island, presuming one doesn't wish to venture into the dangerous caves.
Comportamiento[editar | editar código]
Los Trilobites se pueden encontrar en aguas poco profundas y en pequeños grupos, e incluso a veces se mueven por las pocas playas. Estas criaturas no pelearán si las golpeas, lo que las convierte en una buena fuente de quitina. Anteriormente también podía obtenerse aceite y sílice, pero tras el nerfeo en versión 193.0 ya no es posible. Si atacas a un Trilobites, los demás Trilobites cercanos también tratarán de huir.
Aspecto[editar | editar código]
A Trilobite is a strange arthropod superficially similar to horseshoe crabs. It has a small, flattened body divided into three segments from front to tail; head, thorax and pygidium. It crawls about on many tiny legs, snuffling the sandy sediment for tasty treats. Capable of breathing both air and water, its chitinous exoskeleton protects it from predators.
Color Scheme and Regions[editar | editar código]
Trilobites siempre aparece con el mismo esquema de color y no tiene Regiones de Color.
Esto implica que es imposible realizar modificaciones sobre el color natural de Trilobites.
Drops[editar | editar código]
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||02||+0|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada(Es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
5La Trilobites no puede ser ahogada.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Combate[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Trilobite.
General[editar | editar código]
Trilobites have a slow movement pace, and strangely enough, they can climb any type of mountain, no matter how steep it is! They also do not fight back, so killing them is relatively easy.
Strategy[editar | editar código]
Be sure to remember to run after first hitting a Trilobite as they will run quite slowly in another direction! Use melee weapons because they are much more effective on this slow enemy. They will most likely go to the closest water source, so be ready. Standing on them with a Saber and killing/harvesting them seems to work very well as they are pinned in place.
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Melee is preferred, as ranged is not practical. Also the Diplocaulus has a x5 damage boost on trilobites and it usually kills trilobites in one hit.
Dangers[editar | editar código]
Since trilobites cannot do damage, they cannot pose any threat to players. Be sure you do not follow one into dangerous areas or off cliffs. One fleeing Trilobite may lead the player to a much less-tolerating angry Spino, which frequent the waterways with the Trilobites. Do not get carried away!
Weakness[editar | editar código]
They have low health and cannot fight. On occasion, mounts that have crushing abilities will kill them by trotting over them! Most weapons are capable of causing knockback to a Trilobite. If near a water source, use this to your advantage, keeping it from the water where it might escape with its increased swim speed.
Taming[editar | editar código]
Trilobites can be tamed using Fish Basket (Aberration). However, despite the dossier mentioning them as "opportunistic carnivore", tamed trilobites do not eat meat, instead eating berries.
Utility[editar | editar código]
Roles[editar | editar código]
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Trilobites, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- Its generic name translates to "three lobes", while its specific name translates to "hard shell".
- The Trilobite has a lot of similarities to the Horseshoe Crab.
- The Dossier was revealed on the 26th June 2015 on Steam.
- The Trilobite is perhaps the easiest way to gather Chitin in the game, besides going into caves.
- The best way to harvest Chitin and other resources from the Trilobite by far would have to be the Diplocaulus, which not only applies an extremly large damage multiplier on them, but also harvests them immediately in a similar fashion to the Pelagornis, can swim at high speeds, and collects high amounts of Chitin as well as other resources like Silica Pearls, Oil, and Black Pearls.
- The Trilobite is also a good way to get Oil and Silica Pearls without getting deeper in the ocean.
- As of Patch 193.0, the trilobite had its shallow water spawn nerfed as well as its chances of dropping Oil and Silica Pearls nerfed.
- Trilobite seem to spawn early in the morning along the coast line. If you're not high enough level to go down to the ocean floor, this is a good place to look.
- Since the Trilobite is stated in the dossier to be from the Cambrian period, it is the oldest living species on the island, with the previous holder being Pulmonoscorpius, which is stated to have lived in the Silurian period.
- "Trilobite" is not a real genus name, but a term given to the highly successful and diverse subphylum group, Trilobitomorpha, which encompases all species known as "trilobites". There are thousands of genera of trilobites as of now known to science, all appearing in rock layers dating between 521 - 250 MYA before dying off in the largest extinction event ever to hit the earth, known as the Permian Mass Extinction or, "The Great Dying"..
- The Trilobite depicted in the game is very similar to Paradoxides. If this is the true identity of the Trilobite seen in ARK, its true scientific name would be Paradoxides conchadurus.
- Trilobites in real life laid eggs, however Trilobites in Ark do not. In Fact, Ark's Trilobites can not reproduce at all, at least when tamed.
- Although Trilobites can't lay eggs or reproduce they still some how manage to spawn into the Ark worlds. This means their reproduction hasn't been documented, so they are spawned in by the Overseer.
- Trilobites do not produce Feces.
- Helena writes that it does not seem like Trilobites have enough intelligence to be tamed. With her saying it doesn't seem that means Helena isn't sure if Trilobites can or can not be tamed. Also Helena saying that the Trilobites don't have enough intelligence means a tamed one won't be of much more use than a luxury pet.
- The Trilobite along with the coelacanth, Leech, Piranha, and Sabertooth Salmon, all became tamable with the fishing basket introduced in aberration.
Changelog[editar | editar código]
|191.0||Trilobite is added to the game.|
|193.0||Dealt with resources of the Trilobite by adding a clamp to avoid unattended overharvesting.|
|214.4||Fixed a bug where Trilobites couldn't move.|
|254.5||Can no longer receive buffs or debuffs.|
|259.0||Trilobite spawns are increased to be more more common in shallower water and coasts.|
|262.0||More Trilobites in underwater overworld.|
|275.0 Aberration Expansion Release||Aberrant Trilobite added.|