Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combat
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Basic Info[editar | editar código]
Dossier[editar | editar código]
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of the text in the official dossier. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game Thylacoleo.
- Wild: Thylacoleo furtimorsus is a large, powerful marsupial that can often be found hunting around trees. Its long claws and semi-opposable digits make it an apt climber, a quality that Thylacoleo uses to its advantage while hunting. It clambers up trees and waits to ambush passing prey by pouncing upon them. When something that large jumps onto a target, it becomes stunned and doesn't stand much chance.
- Domesticated: Thylacoleo is a moderately strong mount, and its ability to climb trees makes it useful for traversal such that developing tribes often tame it. Small raiding parties particularly favor Thylacoleo, as it is well suited to ambushes and unfair fights!
- Known Information: Thylacoleo's most notable fighting quality is its powerful jaws. Once it bites its prey, it locks its jaw in an iron-strength grip that can hold most smaller creatures in place. Thylacoleo then goes on to savage its prey with its sharp claws. If it needs to escape a fight, Thylacoleo uses its muscular hind legs to jump back to safety among the trees.
Behavior[editar | editar código]
Appearance[editar | editar código]
Also known as the "marsupial lion", Thylacoleo is a powerful pouched predator native to the island's towering redwood forests, pursuing a semi-arboreal lifestyle as it chambers and leaps between the trees. A strong bite - the strongest of any land mammal - and bolt cutter-like teeth make this creature a formidable ambush predator, leaping from above to crush the necks of its prey.
Patrones de Color por Región
La información sobre Thylacoleo's es actualmente desconocida, porque aún no se ha lanzado y no está disponible en el juego.
Drops[editar | editar código]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
|Attack Type||Projectile Values||Torpor Values|
|Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Taming[editar | editar código]
|Level||Tranq Arrows||Narcotics / Narcoberries||Food||Time|
|?||?||?||? Raw Meat||00:00|
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Preferred Food[editar | editar código]
KO Strategy[editar | editar código]
Combat[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Thylacoleo.
General[editar | editar código]
Strategy[editar | editar código]
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Dangers[editar | editar código]
Weakness[editar | editar código]
Utility[editar | editar código]
Roles[editar | editar código]
- Thylacoleo could be a great war mount as implied by the dossier, it may be used to set up ambushes on other tribes. Its ability to hide among and climb trees would allow access to high up tree platforms where tribes could create hidden bases which could prove especially useful for any smaller tribe looking to hide.
Collectibles[editar | editar código]
Spotlight[editar | editar código]
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Thylacoleo, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- The Thylacoleo was first revealed on September 30, 2015 
- Dossier revealed on December 14, 2015 
- Despite looking like a lion or a very large rodent, Thylacoleo is a marsupial and more closely related to Australian kangaroos and koalas.
- Thylacoleo means "Pouch Lion" in Latin, referring to its nickname as the marsupial (pouch-bearing) lion.
- Relative to its body weight, Thylacoleo may have had one of the strongest biting forces of any land mammal to ever live.
- Thylacoleo have the ability to climb trees, which may be a new mechanic that has yet to be implemented.
- Red wood trees have now been added and creatures such as the Tapejara can latch onto these suggesting a mechanic like this could happen with the Thylacoleo
- According to the dossier, Thylacoleo will be large enough to ride. This is inaccurate, as real Thylacoleos were only slightly larger than a golden retriever. The size depicted in the dossier is closer to proborhyaena gigantea, a distant ancestral cousin to Thylacoleo. Thylacoleo, however, was much more agile, and sports a bite force that was, pound for pound, one of the strongest in the animal kingdom, so it's likely not a mistake on the developer's part.