|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
|This article is about something exclusive to the one or more events.|
It is not attainable in normal gameplay outside of events.
Winter Wonderland, Winter Wonderland 2, Winter Wonderland 3, Winter Wonderland 4
Raptor Claus es un Raptor disfrazado como Santa Claus (Papá Noel) y que sobrevuela el ARK en su trineo volador soltando regalos a los jugadores.
He drops Beacons that contain, amongst other things, Mistletoe and Coal which can be used in a Cooking Pot to make Winter Wonderland items. These drops do also include some better items that are not found in any current drops. In Winter Wonderland 3, these can also be given to another creature dressed as Santa called GachaClaus, and in Winter Wonderland 4, sometimes at least one Chibi-Pets will be present in it.
Item Quality from the presents dropped are typically Apprentice or better. Ascendant items can be found with quality far beyond any ascendant items found through other means—resulting in EXTREMELY high durability, damage, insulation or armor values.
The items that Raptor Claus drops can be used to craft Holiday Lights, Candy Cane Club, Megaloceros Reindeer Costume, a Santa hat for both your person and Dino, Stocking, Holiday Tree, Snowman and Wreath.
Santa Drops can be spawned with cheat summon SupplyCrate_Gift_C, which will then drop from the sky at the players position, or at the Latitude and Longitude stated after the command. Example: cheat summon SupplyCrate_Gift_C 20 35
Ubicación[editar | editar código]
While Raptor Claus can appear anywhere at the edge or certain spots of the ARK on most of the maps, both Aberration and Extinction has distinct patterns on where it will appear at 00:00.
- Aberration - Raptor Claus only appears and remains within at Southwest Surface.
- Extinction - Raptor Claus appears at the northern edge of the map.
Galería[editar | editar código]
Notas[editar | editar código]
- Every night during the event (between 0:00am and 2:00am), if there are no other Raptor Claus already present on the map, a Raptor Claus will spawn and drop presents until 2:00am, at which point he will stop dropping presents and just keep flying until he exits the map.
- If Raptor Claus leaves the map before 2:00am, for example if his trajectory(which is a random straight line) was too short, or if the night cycle is longer than usual, a new one will spawn and drop presents until 2:00am.
- If the length of nights are dramatically shortened on a server, Raptor Clause may appear to just fly across the map without dropping presents. This is because the period of midnight to 2 am was too short.
- When Raptor Claus spawns, there is an audible 'Ho Ho Ho!' and a message appears saying: "Raptor Claus has arrived!!!" with the raptor icon next to it.
- Unofficial servers can add Raptor Claus to their map outside of the event with the Raptor Claus Map Extension on the Steam Workshop
- When the gifts reach the floor there is a 'bells jingling' noise.