|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 29 de septiembre de 2017
Cambios y correcciones:
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to (almost) any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
- Fixed a spawn issue with Ragnarok Lava Golem Mini Boss.
- Fixed the Bear Trap to avoid turret exploit. Bear Traps only damageable by explosion now (or demolishing)
- Reduced Flamethrower Damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
- Flamethrower Direct Damage is now affected by Armour.
- Flamethrower expensive foliage particle effects now eliminated for everyone except the local player using the weapon
- Chainsaw not able to attack whilst running
- Tripled the effective "ammo" of TEK armours, so they last 3x as long per element
- Shield blocks should block whip stuns/item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip stun on players reduced to 1 second.
- Implemented a new value to reduce indirect torpor ( Gas Grenades, tranq).
- Chitin, Metal, Riot, and TEK Armours now reduce incoming torpor.
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.07 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.035 (Was 0)
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.15 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.06 (Was 0)
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.25 (Was 0.25)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.12 (Was 0)
Tek (remember there are no Tek qualities):
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
- Fixed an issue where explosives would have an impact on server performance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where you could set dinos alight from a far distance
- Fixed a bug with the Phoenix where it wouldn't do damage to wild targets in PVE
- Fixed a bug where you could unlock super speed with the TEK Jet Pack
- Fixed a bug where setting the server fps to 2.5 would launch you across the map
- Fixed a bug preventing players riding a Therizino from getting shot when Turrets were set to Player Only
- Fixed an issue where you weren't able to name your character preset in character creation
- Fixed an issue where Ankylosaurus would get stuck in the air
- Fixed a bug where you could tame and damage Phoenix when not in Superheat