|This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
Basic Info[editar | editar código]
Dossier[editar | editar código]
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of the text in the official dossier. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game Liopleurodon.
- Wild: Liopleurodon Magicus is a mid-sized ocean predator. Typically between 20 and 25 feet long, it mostly hides within the reefs, waiting to ambush prey that swims by. Due to its low acceleration and medium speed, Liopleurodon tends not to chase prey that escape its initial devastating chomp attack.
- Domesticated: Neither the fastest swimmer, nor the most powerful ocean predator, Liopleurodon still has its uses for those wanting to stay underwater for extended periods of time. Many tribes use Liopleurodon for long duration oil-and-oyster harvesting trips. Often, those who don't believe in the Liopleurodons' qualities are shunned.
- Known Information: The species on the island almost seem to be magical. The reptile's skin secretes an oil that, when absorbed through the skin contact makes the rider process oxygen more efficiently for extreme diving. When trawling the ocean for resources, Liopleurodon will show you the way.
Behavior[editar | editar código]
As it says in the dossier "it mostly hides within the reefs, waiting to ambush prey that swims by."
Appearance[editar | editar código]
The Liopleurodon appears as a crocodile-like reptile, with two sets of fins and a short tail. It is a pliosaur, a short-necked, large-headed type of Plesiosaur, making it closely related to the deep water Plesiosaurs. It also possesses a single long barbel on its chin to detect the presence of prey swimming past its ambush lair.
Patrones de Color por Región
La información sobre Liopleurodon's es actualmente desconocida, porque aún no se ha lanzado y no está disponible en el juego.
Drops[editar | editar código]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
|Attack Type||Projectile Values||Torpor Values|
|Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
Taming[editar | editar código]
No information at this time.
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Combat[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Liopleurodon.
General[editar | editar código]
Strategy[editar | editar código]
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Dangers[editar | editar código]
Weakness[editar | editar código]
Utility[editar | editar código]
According to the Dossier, Liopleurodons apparently increases the Maximum Time a diver could spend being underwater when mounting them.
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Liopleurodon, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- The Dossier was revealed on 17. July 2015 \
- The name and elements of the Dossier, such as 'The species on the island almost seem to be magical', 'Liopleurodon will show you the way' and 'those who don't believe in the Liopleurodons' qualities are shunned' are most likely references to the popular viral video 'Charlie the Unicorn', which features a magical Liopleurodon that guides the way.
- Liopleurodon means "smooth sided tooth"
- Liopleurodon was thought to be more than 20 metres long for a long time, because it was wrong portrayed in a British Documentary. Actually, it had roughly the size of a mid-sized caravan.