Página en construccion
Que define un jefe[editar | editar código]
Los jefes son las criaturas utilizadas dentro de los arcas para probar si los sobrevivientes son dignos de ascensión y son extremadamente poderosos.
Los jefes están separados por 2 subcategorías: Guardianes y Supervisores, que son utilizados por los Arks para probar la fuerza de los Supervivientes y tienen varias características clave que los hacen distintos.
Guardianes[editar | editar código]
Los Guardianes son unas criaturas extremadamente poderosas, que se usan para probar a los sobrevivientes y son usualmente distintas en lo siguiente:
- Siempre luchan dentro de Arenas.
- Siempre generarán secuaces para ayudarlos en la batalla.
- Siempre tendrán 3 variaciones con 2 de las 3 codificadas por colores para que coincidan con la dificultad, mientras que las variaciones Gamma serán el diseño original del Jefe.
- Todos estarán dentro de Arks.
- Todos pueden ser convocados desde los Obeliscos.
Overseers[editar | editar código]
There are also the Overseers which are similar to the Guardians with the main thing separating them being:
- They are immensely powerful.
- They can completely control the Arks and the creatures within them (Including the Guardians).
- They can see everything that happens within their respective Arks as shown within explorer notes.
- They are the things that make the Arks function and work properly. When they are completely destroyed the Ark will start to self destruct.
- They all have Tek caves.
Non Canon[editar | editar código]
Do note that the ark mobile bosses exist within a separate canon so they don't classify into either.
Misconceptions[editar | editar código]
THIS PART CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR GENESIS: PART 1 SO IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS DONT LOOK AT THE GENESIS SUBSECTION.
There are also 2 different Categories of Bosses which are different in both Gameplay and Lore from the Ark Bosses.
1. Titans are completely separate from Bosses but are often mistaken to be bosses. They consist of the Ice Titan, Forest Titan, Desert Titan and King Titan/ Alpha King Titan, for more information on them click the link above labeled Titans or the one within this sentence.
2. The 5 Master AI and The Master Controller which are used within the Genesis Simulation. The Master AI function similarly to Overseers however they are creatures like the Guardians and are highly intelligent like the Overseers sharing traits from both the Ark Boss subcategories. The Master Controller appears to function similarly to the Overseer as it controls everything including the Master AI. To some extent, however, it seems that it is not as necessary as the Overseers are, since the Master AI themselves are extremely intelligent. In fact the Corrupted Master Controller could not fully control everything as he couldn't turn off Moeder, Master of the Ocean like the other 4 Master AI and is only partially capable of running the Genesis Simulation. It also appears that it can't Transform into the 5 Master AI in the way the Overseers can transform into their Ark's respective Guardians. There appears to be 2 different kinds of Master Controllers: The original Master Controller which controlled and ran the Genesis Simulation alongside the 5 Master AI and the Corrupted Master Controller which was the Master Controller version of Rockwell, which hacked into the Genesis Simulation taking control of it similarly to how Rockwell took control of Aberration and turned off 4 of the 5 Master AI with only Moeder, Master of the Ocean left. Who outsmarted Rockwell by shutting herself down and preventing him from turning her of as he did the other 4 Master AI.
Why there are different categories of Bosses[editar | editar código]
I made this tab just to clear up confusion within the community as to why Bosses are separated into categories and what makes them fit into a certain category while not fitting into others.
There are 3 main categories of Bosses within Ark that branch out specifically because of lore and gameplay.
Do note that all of them regardless of category are all bosses and share a few similarities, such as Health Bars and having Trophy Heads. However, they are categorized for much deeper reasons both gameplay and story wise.
- Ark Bosses are the bosses used on the Island, Scorched Earth and Aberration all of which are within separate Arks and in lore are used specifically to help train survivors to ascend to earth to help kill the Titans and cleanse the Corruption. They were created as a result of the Titans decimating the planet. More information can be seen above on what defines a boss.
- Titans are massive and powerful creatures and are the cause for the story of Ark as they along with an army of corrupted creatures killed billions of humans forcing them to retreat. They are different in that all of them spawn above level 999 and are world bosses. They all also share the trait of being massive in size.
- Master AI are creatures used within the Genesis Simulation and are closer to the traditional Ark Bosses. For instance, just like the Ark Bosses the Master AI are also used to help humanity. However, they are separate from Ark Bosses as they are used for a different purpose called "The Arrival." Whereas Ark Bosses are used to train survivors to eliminate the Titans and Corruption, the Master AI are not used within an Ark but the Genesis Simulation.
List of Bosses[editar | editar código]
There are 0 Bosses.