Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This creature, item or feature is announced but not yet released.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
- 1 Basic Info
- 2 Taming
- 3 Combat
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Basic Info[editar | editar código]
Dossier[editar | editar código]
This dossier section is intended to be an exact copy of the text in the official dossier. There may be some discrepancies between this text and the in-game Iguanodon.
- Wild: Of the many creatures I've yet encountered the island, the Iguanodon vicissitudinis has the distinctly versatile ability to change its primary method of locomotion according to its momentary needs. While bipedal, it can employ rapid stabbing attacks with its distinctive thumb spikes. In quadrupedal stance, conversely, it seems to have an endless supply of stamina, even while sprinting!
- Domesticated: Interestingly, the Iguanodon's thumb spikes also provide it with the capability to pick seeds out of fruits, allowing a farmer to handily convert stacks of fruits into stacks of seed for planting. Combined with its highly effective fruit harvesting and substantial carry weight, the Iguanodon's excellent mobility in bipedal stance makes it an ideal field-hand that can also pull off a quick get-away, or an agile defense, when needed.
- Known Information: Primarily a rather lethargic quadrupedal herbivore native to the island's many grasslands and forests, in situations where increased speed or maneuverability is called for, it will quickly shift its posture into bipedal stance and behave like a very different creature!
Behavior[editar | editar código]
Appearance[editar | editar código]
The Iguanodon is a large herbivorous dinosaur that bears a strong resemblance to the Parasaurolophus but without the distinct head crest. Instead the animal has two spike-like thumbs for prying fruits open to reach at delicious seeds and stabbing would-be predators. They are as capable of walking on all fours as they are on just their hind legs.
Patrones de Color por Región
La información sobre Iguanodon's es actualmente desconocida, porque aún no se ha lanzado y no está disponible en el juego.
Drops[editar | editar código]
Note: Information is not guaranteed to be accurate, as it is a guess based on information of similar creatures.
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
|Melee (Biped)||Attack Range||Description|
|Attack Type||Projectile Values||Torpor Values|
|Impulse||Radius||Base||Mult||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount||Duration||Damage Mult||Amount|
|Change Stance||Attack Range||Description|
|Roar (Biped)||Attack Range||Description|
Taming[editar | editar código]
|Level||Tranq Arrows||Narcotics / Narcoberries||Food||Time|
Note that this creature was recently released, so official taming data is not yet available.
The information presented here is based on anecdotal evidence and may not be entirely accurate.
For a level-dependent count of time and resources needed, try an external taming calculator, but keep in mind that their numbers are also unofficial.
Preferred Food[editar | editar código]
KO Strategy[editar | editar código]
Combat[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Iguanodon.
General[editar | editar código]
Tameado=== recomiendo llevar boleadoras o bola de cadenas y un garrote
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Dangers[editar | editar código]
Weakness[editar | editar código]
Utility[editar | editar código]
Roles[editar | editar código]
Collectibles[editar | editar código]
Spotlight[editar | editar código]
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Iguanodon, see the relevant Wikipedia article
- Dino Dossier released on October 12, 2015 on Steam.
- The dossier mistakenly lists Iguanodon as living during the Late Jurassic, when it instead lived during the Early Cretaceous.