|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
The Enforcers are small creatures, similar in concept to the Attack Drones and Defense Units. They are only craftedle and the only way to craft one is in a City Terminal. They can be carried by any flying mount so be careful when you leave it somewhere.
- 1 Información básica
- 2 Combat
- 3 Taming
- 4 Utility
- 5 Spotlight
- 6 Notes/Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Información básica[editar | editar código]
Manual[editar | editar código]
Behavior[editar | editar código]
Enforcers will generally wander around the Sanctuary passively, and will not typically attack a survivor or their creatures. If a survivor or creature chooses to attack an Enforcer, however, they will retaliate.
Enforcers may attack the survivor if one of their Scouts spots the survivor attacking/killing another creature. This includes taming a creature, so be careful when attempting to tame a dinosaur near an Enforcer. Although at times this is unpredictable, an Enforcer will generally attack carnivores on sight. They are not inclined to attack tamed creatures normally, but have been reported to do so. Always make sure you have an eye on a nearby Scout, as it will alert an Enforcer on any aggressive behavior. They will also attack Defense Units who display sporadic aggressive behavior.
The Scouts can mark aggressive targets when they spot one (survivors and tames included), after which, Enforcers will locate and attack said target.
Carrying a weapon can aggro an Enforcer if a Scout targets a survivor.
Appearance[editar | editar código]
Enforcers look a lot like thin robotic lizards with a featureless head and an implant in the middle of the face. Their limbs are armored like a robot’s. They have a red ring around them when they are aggravated. This red ring indicates that they are in pursuit of a dinosaur or survivor. This creatures appearance doesn’t apply to Xbox which has every region be the body.
Color Scheme and Regions[editar | editar código]
Patrones de color por región
Esta seccíon muestra los colores naturales del Ejecutor así como las variaciones de acuerdo a la región. Por señalar un ejemplo, las regiones abajo marcadas con rojo sobre un Ejecutor albino. Los cuadrados de color que se muestran debajo de la descripción de cada región son los colores que serán utilizados para que el Ejecutor genere un rango general de su esquemas de color al momento de spawnear. Mueva el cursor sobre un color para mostrar su nombre e ID.
Los admins de un servidor pueden utilizar la información de las regiones en la consola con los comandos Console Command
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>".
"cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6" hará que el color de la región seleccionada del Ejecutor "body" magenta.
La región 1 no se usa
La región 2 no se usa
La región 3 no se usa
Drops[editar | editar código]
Base Stats and Growth[editar | editar código]
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||342||+1.7||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada(Es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no incrementan su velocidad de movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de velocidad de movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Combat[editar | editar código]
This section describes how to fight against the Enforcer.
General[editar | editar código]
The Enforcer can teleport over short distances as seen in the Extinction trailer. Their build allows them to walk sideways as well, allowing them to easily flank anything they target. They are also capable of climbing walls; to do so, press and hold space when you are near a wall to grapple onto it.
Strategy[editar | editar código]
Any dino as basic as a Triceratops can defeat an Enforcer due to their low health. If you are not riding a dino a Shotgun, Assault Rifle or Crossbow is recommended (depending on what stage of the game you are at) as Enforcers are fairly similar to Raptors in terms of stats. However, keep in mind that weapons like the crossbow have a slow reload time and are more powerful at a distance. The Enforcer will be able to teleport to you and attack you after you have only fired one crossbow shot. Keep a Pike handy in case this happens, as it can make quick work of low level enforcers assuming you have a reliable set of armor(Chitin and above is recommended). You should not let the Enforcer corner you, as its attacks are very fast, and deal a lot of knockback. You can use the knockback to keep your distance.
Weaponry[editar | editar código]
Use a shotgun, assault rifle, pike (depending on your stats and armor), or a crossbow to fight them.
Dangers[editar | editar código]
Enforcers are quick and have an AOE knockback attack that can slow you down. Their speed in tandem with their respectable attack can make them severe threats to survivors on foot.
Normally Enforcers are passive to players unless attacked first. However if you are marked by a Scout that notices you in combat with other creatures, Enforcers will become hostile. Pay attention to your surroundings and make sure you're not being marked by a Scout if you see an Enforcer, if you're wanting to avoid conflict.
Weakness[editar | editar código]
Enforcers are susceptible to Bolas, making for an easy kill. Their low healthpool gives players a great advantage over them, as they can be quickly killed.
Taming[editar | editar código]
Enforcers cannot be tamed by default. To be able to own one you must craft them from the following:
To be able to craft anything better than a level 1, a roaming Enforcer must be killed. On death, it leaves behind a blueprint in a dropped package where it died. Blueprints range in quality from Primitive to Ascendant based on the level of the Enforcer killed.
Preferred Food[editar | editar código]
Utility[editar | editar código]
- Well rounded, agile mount with wall climbing similar to Rock Drake
- AOE knock-back attack
Roles[editar | editar código]
- Pack Mule - Enforcers leveled to high weight percentage can carry loads of material on their end. Moreover, they warp over to the following survivor if they can't reach.
- Corruption Killer - Enforcers deal quadruple damage against Corrupted Creatures, making them a highly valuable creature to fight against them or for defending Orbital Supply Drops if Health and Melee Damage are leveled up sufficiently. (Survivors are still at risk of being pinned down by Raptor if they are riding on it, though Corrupted Raptors can not dismount you.)
- City Traverser - Enforcers with high stamina can traverse around the city with more ease than nearly any creature by virtue of their speed, wall-climbing, and teleportation. They don't take fall damage either. If you level up weight as well, they can be useful to harvest Element Dust, Crystal, Electronics, and Scrap Metal from metal remains (Lamposts and benches).
- Damage -
- Transport -
- Travel -
- Guardian -
- Combatant -
- Defender -
Collectibles[editar | editar código]
Spotlight[editar | editar código]
Notes/Trivia[editar | editar código]
- The Enforcer will gain an additional teleport charge at level 40, 80, 110, and 175, to a maximum of 5 charges.
- If the energy bar of a tamed Enforcer is empty, it will "starve" to death, like all other creatures.
- Oddly enough, the energy will not slowly deplete unlike all other creature.
- The Enforcer doesn't receive falling damage.
- Corrupted Creatures receive 4x more damage when attacked by an Enforcer, making them great corrupted killers.
- If you leave the game while the enforcer is climbing at the next start it will be unable to attack. To solve the problem you have to close the game while the enforcer is on the ground.
- Enforcers do not swim or float while being ridden, when underwater in these circumstances, they will move on the floor of the body of water as if on land, much like the Rock Elemental.
- Curiously, the Enforcer can be scared by a Yutyrannus, despite being a machine.
- As of v287.103, the Enforcer cant be healed using Meat even though it does not increase the Energy of the Enforcer.
- Enforcers are capable of moving while immobilized by Bolas by teleporting.
- Ironically, using a Bola from behind the wild Enforcer prevents the knock-back attack and teleport.
- All newly crafted and spawned/tamed Enforcers arrives with a randomized name in the form of a serial number, although these can be renamed.
- This makes it the other creature to appear with names instead of their species, the other being Royal Griffin
- In patch v287.110, Enforcers were supposed to get 60% damage reduction against corrupted creatures. However this change was never implemented despite being in the patch notes. Whether or not it's a "bug" or misleading intention is not known.
- Enforcers can both be repainted like any other equipment and structures, and will also spawn in their "natural" color based on the blueprint of the destroyed Enforcer it came from.
- When a tamed Enforcer dies, it will drop a new schematic so you can re-craft it.
Gallery[editar | editar código]
The Enforcer as seen in the initial trailer for Extinction.
The Enforcer as seen in the launch trailer for Extinction.
References[editar | editar código]