|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
Fecha de lanzamiento: 9 de julio de 2020
Cambios y correcciones:
- Fixed an exploit related to the Railgun
- Se ha corregido un exploit relacionado con el cañón de hombro
- MEKs can now harvest corpses with their swords
- Reduced TEK Generator enemy foundation check radius in PvE
- Multiple level design fixes related to holes, volumes, floating foliage, and collision.
- Rollrat passengers are no longer killed when the Rollrat rolls
- Begin 'Mating' has now been moved back to the standard tick (should eliminate the delay in creatures starting to mate)
- TEK Sensor settings should not restart after loading a saved game
- Crystal Wyvern cloning costs have been rebalanced
- Removed some unusable items from the Mission Loot Tables
- Added TEK Trike and Ice Golem to the recoverable cryo array so that they can be cryo'd and used on Genesis specifically
- Additional Hexagon Loot Crate protection to prevent them from being unopened upon purchase
- TEK Gloves now work on Genesis
- Fixed some cases where the Rock Drake was able to shoot at turrets but not be targeted itself
- Megalechon dermis now works on the Large Taxidermy Base
- HLNA skin will now respect the 'disable default survivor item' options in the client
- Added `BabyImprintAmountMultiplier` as an additional game.ini config for globally tuning imprinting.
- Multiplier applied to the percentage each imprints provide. For example, if an imprint usually give 8%, setting this multiplier to 0.5 means they would now give 4% each. While setting it to 2.0 means they would now give 16% each, etc. This multiplier is global, meaning it will affect the imprinting progression of every species
- Further tweaks to logic used in shooting desync exploit fix
- Fixed another bug that would have prevented data from being written to the cloud when transferring characters (Official Only).
- Ahora, los dinosaurios no reclamados no podrás criar
- Ahora, las crías de dinosaurios no podrán autorecolectar materiales
- Fixed element pool not restoring element for TEK equipment